MASTER SCUBA DIVER BOARD
The PADI Master Scuba Diver certification is the highest recreational level in the PADI system of diver education.
To achieve the Master Scuba Diver rating, all of the following requirements must be met:
- 12 years of age
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or equivalent)
- PADI Rescue Diver certification (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 5 PADI Specialty Diver certifications
- Minimum of 50 logged dives
Congratulations to these PADI Master Scuba Divers!
MAN FUNG JOSEPH SOU
CHI HONG MA
SIU TSIN LI
LUNG CHEUNG DOMINIC YUEN
YEE MAN CHENG
DAVID TAI WAI CHAN